In collaboration with
Celebrate Father's Day with the ultimate gift set for F1 fanatical dads and their kids! This upgraded bundle from Red Racer Books and Waytoplay Toys offers even more reading and more tracks to create together.
Discover the world of F1 racing with our "ABCs of Racing" and "All About Race Cars" books, perfect for introducing young readers to the thrill and excitement of motorsports.
Unleash your creativity and build your own special race track with the 40 flexible track sections included in the F1 Circuit Zandvoort specialty racing set from Waytoplay Toys. Whether you're racing to the podium or just bonding with your kids, it's a win-win situation.
And the best part? We're offering free shipping on this amazing bundle, so order today and give the gift of Grand Prix fun!
SHIPS FREE + INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- 1 ABCs of Racing Hardcover Book from Red Racer Books
- 1 All about Race Cars Paperback Book from Red Racer Books
- 1 F1 Circuit Zandvoort specialty racing set from Waytoplay Toys
- FREE SHIPPING
About Way To Play Toys Circuit Zandvoort Race Track
Bring the race excitement to your home with countdown starts, amazing pit stops, and daring takeovers on the 40 specially printed road segments that offer maximum racing fun - and are fully compatible with other Waytoplay sets.
- Flexible and durable toy circuit, length 628 cm
- 28 curves and 12 straights, printed on both sides
- Special ‘Grand Prix’ prints (Curbstones, Start-Finish, Pitlane)
- Can be used inside or outside
- Encourages imaginative play
- Great to combine with other toys
- Compliant with the highest Toy Test Norms in Europe, USA, Japan, and China. (EN71, Reach and CCC)
About ABCs of Racing: My First Guide to Formula 1™ Racing Book
- This is not your ordinary ABC book, it's a premium 34 page Hardcover book
- Great for kids of many ages, particularly for 3-8 year olds
- It covers basic concepts about F1 racing with gorgeous illustrations, inspired by actual race tracks and racing situations around the world.
- Your little racers will have a blast while they learn the alphabet and get ready for Grand Prix weekend!
About All about Race Cars A Guide to FORMULA 1™ Race Cars
This premium paperback book is jam-packed with 40 pages of fun STEM facts about F1 cars, including vivid illustrations and photography of your favorite drivers.
- Not only is this book perfect for kids aged 3-10, it's also a great way to spark their curiosity and get them interested in science and technology.
- This book features the all new 2022 F1 race cars and dives deep inside what makes these machines marvels of technology and science.
- Anyone who loves cars, young or old, will love this book, plus it’s a great way to learn more about the current Formula 1 race cars including the new regulations.
- Join Red Racer and Roxy the Engineer to learn about these amazing cars! They’ll cover…
- Tyres and Brakes
- Safety features
- Fun STEM Facts and more, and more!